Of course we all love money for what it allows us to do, so when we receive a lump sum we may choose to spend it quickly, right?
Well, for a person building their own personal brand, that would not be a good idea.
If you desire to have a lucrative business, make money, spend and save money, you need to establish a budget.
Here are some things to think about when creating a budget
- How much do you spend each month on personal bills?
- How much do you spend each month on bills for your brand?
- How much do you want to save each month?
- How much money do you generate from personal income?
- How much income does your brand generate?
- What tools do you need that will benefit your brand?
Once you answer these questions, it will help you understand what type of budget to create in order to be successful.